Tuesday, January 22, 2008

He likes it...

So J had to have a CT scan today, and he had to drink that barium stuff before the scan (last night and again this morning.) So last night, I got it out to take to him at work (since he forgot and left it at home)...
BB: Mama, want some that.
Mama: You don't want this, it's for Dada. We'll make you chocolate milk.
BB: Dada's milk, Mama. Want some.
Mama: No, you won't like this. It's stuff...for Dada's Colon...
BB: (sly smile) Like Colon Stuff, Mama.

Nice. This is the same kid who won't try anything I WANT him to have, but he wants the barium stuff - even claims to like "colon stuff." Of course, I didn't actually let him have any of it, and he got over it. But I have to say, it's almost too much fun to hear a 2 year old say, "Like Colon Stuff, Mama."

2 comments:

khassenflug said...

You just gotta LOVE a 2 year old!

Unknown said...

that's hela funny! I'm guessing it pretty much tastes like chalk mixed with alum, so I can't imagine anyone "likes" colon stuff. Smart Kid though!