Sunday, December 30, 2007

Holiday Visitors

So I just have to mention that my mom and my brother visited for Christmas, which was about the best Christmas present I could have had. (Sadly, we all had the 24 hour flu, which was the crappiest Christmas present...)


My mom comes relatively often, partially due to the fact that I have sequestered her grandchildren here, but every time she comes, it's great. In addition to having a great relationship with my mom, she is one of those helpful guests - helps with the kids, house, etc. I think it's a "working vacation" for her, but she seems to enjoy it too, so I try not to feel too guilty about all she does while she's here.


My brother doesn't come often because he is very busy with work, school (going back to finish pre-med stuff so he can go to med school as his second career - which is so cool), girlfriend, and every once in awhile, sleep. It was great to have him here. The kids love him (especially the 2 year old - uncle Jeff is like a jungle gym to him), and of course, I love him too!

We took the kids to the zoo, the park, went out to eat quite a bit, did all our Christmas shopping (yes, we started Christmas shopping the 21st :), and generally just hung out a lot.

Here's some pics to enjoy :)



2 comments:

Mama Tango said...

2 boys, 2 years apart...I see similarities out the wazoo here. Let me know if you need anything, because, I've been there!

The babes are absolutely adorable. Truly.

Unknown said...

I am dead sexy with a baby in my arms!!! (Don't get any crazy idea's mom, I still have to get through Med School!). B is so photogenic, it's hard to imagine he is ever fussy, but I know he is sometime.

fazofkl is a good word.